The first is just my sister’s graduation card, finally put onto a card!
I’ve also finished socks
and more socks!
I also knitted myself a cover for my earphones
That was very annoying, and I hope that I don’t break these earphones any time soon!
And finally, a set of pyjamas ready for Winter. They’ll be living in Salisbury, and so next time I’ll be going home is for Christmas, so I needed to finish them. Ta-da!
Since these pyjamas are a big thing, I’ll be continuing my habit of discussing what I learnt from this project.
- Sewing machines don’t like sewing over 4 layers of fleece!
- If something doesn’t seem to be running right, stop and figure it out. Don’t keep going until it becomes a big problem!
- Gathers aren’t so bad. Sewing them is a right pain, however!
- If a gather seems rather large, stick a finger in the middle of it and scrunch it down into a few smaller ones
- Fleece doesn’t fray. Which is wonderful when the machine decides it’s tasty and makes a hole 😦
- Mums are magic! I can’t remember what mine fixed for me this time around, but still, it’s always worth mentioning!
- Pins don’t hurt, so stop moaning about it!
- Don’t sew Winter clothes in the Summer, when it’s a right pain trying them on!
I think that’s everything this time!