So, for the most part this week I have been concentrating solely on a pair of Cthulhu mittens, as part of my dad’s birthday. Yesterday, I finished the first one… and it’s too small 😦 However, I still think that the design I modified looks totally awesome 🙂
So, all I need to do now is redo it, this time in a larger needle. I have a couple of other modifications I want to make (about the design on the palm) so this attempt wasn’t a complete waste of time. I think that I want to do a pair for me as well, so that’s something to think about after my dad’s pair are finished.
After realising that that one was too small, I didn’t really want to think about it, but I still wanted to do something, so I pulled out my colourful socks again. I’ve now nearly finished the increases for the foot 🙂